CEO of this winery is very generous (as you can see from his smile in the picture) Haruo Omura.
- Hour & Close
- Hour 8:30-16:30
- Close Sun, National Holidays, Sat (Jan-Mar), Year-end and New year *Open with reservation
- Language Support & Services
- Language English (Fluent), French (Limited); As bilingual staff is limited, request required
- Restaurant No
- cellar Door Yes
- Tasting Yes
- Grape Variety Koshu, Muscat BaileyA, Chardonnay, Petit Verdot
- Winery Tour Yes (Self Touor; More than 10 people need reservation by tel, fax, or Email)
- by Car 5 min from Katsunuma IC of Chuo expressway
- by Train Katsunuma-Budo-Kyo station, and 10 min by taxi
- Taxi stand at Nearest Station Yes
Report by VisitEDjapanesewinery.com
They offer various range of wines from Koshu to Petit Verdot.
The view from the vineyard overlooking the Kofu town is full of tranquility and Japanese beauty.