Their wines are often used in Japanese office of the Prime Minister for VIPs.
- Hour & Close
- Hour 9:30-16:30
- Close Year-end and New year
- Language Support & Services
- Restaurant Yes
- cellar Door Yes
- Tasting Yes (charged)
- Grape Variety Koshu, Muscat bailey A
- Winery Tour Yes (only in fixed dates, minimum 6 people)
- by Car 5 min from Katsunuma IC of Chuo expressway
- by Train Katsunuma-Budo-Kyo station, and 7 min by car
- Taxi stand at Nearest Station Yes
Report by VisitEDjapanesewinery.com
Their focus is on Koshu, and it is very unique. Actually, VJW was very surprised at the tasting!
Its CEO, Mr. Aruga is a powerful and passionate person full of knowledge.
If you are lucky, you might be able to have a tasting in the traditional Japanese room. This place is one of the “must” to visit in Yamanashi.