This is one of the top wineries in Japan, run by Suntory.
- Hour & Close
- Hour 9：30-17：00
- Close Wed, Year-end and New year
- Language Support & Services
- Language -
- Restaurant Yes
- cellar Door Yes
- Tasting Yes
- Grape Variety Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay, Koshu
- Winery Tour Yes
- by Car 10 min from Futaba-Smart IC of Chuo expressway
- by Train Ryuo station of JR Chuo Line, and 15 min by taxi
- Taxi stand at Nearest Station Yes
Report by VisitEDjapanesewinery.com
The chief wine maker Mr. Watanabe is passionate and innovative person with full of knowledge based on his extensive experience in various wine making regions.
Their quality of wine is groundbreaking; from international grapes like Merlot to the indigenous grapes.
As they offer various winery tour, you will see the true quality of Japanese wine here.
Depending on the tour course, you can have a tasting in the room overlooking beautiful Mt Fuji.