Their vineyard is located on the very steep slope with 45 degree at the maximum. You can go to the top of the hill and enjoy the scenery and imagine how hard the vineyard management is.
- Hour & Close
- Hour 10:00-18:00
- Close Dec. 31 - Jan. 2, the 3rd week of Jan.(5 days from Mon to Fri ), and the day before Harvest Festival.
- Language Support & Services
- Language English (Fluent), French (Fluent); As bilingual staf is limited, request is required
- Restaurant Yes (café)
- cellar Door Yes
- Tasting Yes (charged 500 JPY)
- Grape Variety Muscat Bailey A, Riesling Lion, Norton, Petit Manseng
- Winery Tour Yes (Need reservation when more than 10 people; English tour is provided)
- by Car 10 min from Ashikaga IC of Kitakantou Expressway
- by Train Ashikaga-shi station of Tobu Isesaki Line, and 20 min by taxi (English leaflet is available at the station)
- Taxi stand at Nearest Station Yes
Report by VisitEDjapanesewinery.com
They have a nice restaurant and cellar door where you can enjoy shopping and lunch.