They boast more than 80 year-old Muscat Baily A vines. Trained as pergola, with their original pruning.
- Hour & Close
- Hour 10:00-11:30, 13:00-17:00
- Close Sat,Sun,National Holiday(Dec-Mar), Aug 13-17, Year-end and New year
- Language Support & Services
- Restaurant No
- cellar Door Yes
- Tasting Yes
- Grape Variety Muscat bailey A, Delaware
- Winery Tour Need reservation by tel, fax, or Email
- by Car 15 min from Yamagata-Zao IC of Yamagata Expressway
- by Train Kaminoyama-onsen station of JR Ohu Line, and 5 min by taxi
- Taxi stand at Nearest Station Yes
Report by VisitEDjapanesewinery.com
They produce wide range of wines from SO2 free, rather natural style to classic, serious oaked Chardonnay and red blends.
Their office building is very old traditional Japanese one. You might be able to glimpse their long history.